Match Thread: Villa v Man Utd

limpid

Just now, It's Your Round said:

They should be as hate filled as we are, I’d run through brick walls to beat these words removed. It would be nice if we could see some of that attitude from our players.

Failing a win, I'd settle for us cutting some of the **** in half, but we just don't look up for this at all. Genuinely depressing looking at how casual and slow our play is.

• Like 2

Is anyone sick to the back teeth of watching Aston Villa football club lose games?

Im running out of places to point the finger these days, everything seems positive but we are bang average in every aspect, 14th in the table says it all really.

This is piss poor. Playing like a relegation team. Even Newcastle have lost less games than us. We just don't have any plan and don't play as a team. United have a lot of their best players missing and are taking the piss!

• Like 1

Just now, AVFCDAN said:

Is anyone sick to the back teeth of watching Aston Villa football club lose games?

Im running out of places to point the finger these days, everything seems positive but we are bang average in every aspect, 14th in the table says it all really.

Yes.

Especially for 28 years in a row against these words removed.

(ok ok I know there was the odd draw)

We have to try get the full backs into the game further up the pitch. Sanson and Luiz need to start coming short to collect the ball from the centre backs more. They are hiding behind United players and we’re having to go long. 

Just now, a m ole said:

I don’t like Watkins anywhere but centre forward. It really needs to be him or Ings up top. We’d be better off with any of our young midfielders in that spot.

Yup - playing a striker as a winger or inside forward just throws the balance of the team off.

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

This is the worst I have seen us play this season, it's disgraceful.

It’s not even close to the Arsenal game.