Lucas Digne

villan-scott

I like him from an attacking point of view, but whenever we’ve come up against Everton he really hasnt looked great defensively. The way Gerrard wants to play though, the emphasis will be on the full backs bombing on and providing the width while others from midfield filter out and cover the spaces left by Digne/Cash

plus he’s already scored for Villa before even putting the shirt on

Edited by BleedClaretAndBlue

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bloody hell, just seen the updates.

They ain't dossing about are they?

I only worry about wages with some of these.

will prob be fine, as long as we can offload 3-4 of the squad players bloat!

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

Whose questioning VillaTalk, it’s that VillaReport that’s full of shit!

It was a typo, to be fair, I’ve read far more shite on here than I ever have on Villa Report.

• Like 1

tell you what tho, not sure when the last time was that a club said in Jan (especially us), lets just upgrade our entire left hand side with a 140m+ Brazilian international who played for Barcelona, and a French international.......who also played for Barcelona.....

If this happens, our Left side has gone from the OAP arthritis & incontinence team........ to lean, mean love making machine.

make it so.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 4

Just now, a m ole said:

He’ll be first choice here, Newcastle in danger of relegation and are shit, Chelsea he’s be back up, West Ham unknown where he’d play but maybe he wants to commute from the North West.

Oh I agree, it’s just not been like this in my Villa life where players constantly turn down other good clubs so quickly and want to join us.

I feel like Jack Grealish on a dating app, I want them all.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, WHY said:

It was a typo, to be fair, I’ve read far more shite on here than I ever have on Villa Report.

You know the VillaReport bashing thing is an inside joke?

Edited by nick76

5 minutes ago, a m ole said:

He’ll be first choice here, Newcastle in danger of relegation and are shit, Chelsea he’s be back up, West Ham unknown where he’d be in pecking order but maybe he wants to commute from the North West.

I am surprised though as he is best friends with Fredrick Guilbert and I don’t think we’ve treated him that well in his time here.

7 minutes ago, WHY said:

Never understand why fans question Villa Report, it’s not trying to be ITK. It’s just shares speculation from other sites.

I’ll let you in on why you’re being laughed at - it’s an ongoing meme on VillaTalk to slag off VillaReport even though as you point out he just reports what others report. Baffled me at first as well, but there we are!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I like him from an attacking point of view, but whenever we’ve come up against Everton he really hasnt looked great defensively. The way Gerrard wants to play though, the emphasis will be on the full backs bombing on and providing the width while others from midfield filter out and cover the spaces left by Digne/Cash

plus he’s already scored for Villa before even putting the shirt on

Has Digne got much pace? Probably more than Targett although that's not difficult.

Â