Lucas Digne

villan-scott

Just now, nick76 said:

Players continually only want to come to Villa, dismissing other clubs…Buendia, Coutinho and now Digne…what is going on?

I think we've finally turned that corner Nick, these new players will hopefully shoot us up the table where we will turn another corner, the scum6 need to order plenty bog roll before it all sells out.

• Like 2

Just now, nick76 said:

Players continually only want to come to Villa, dismissing other clubs…Buendia, Coutinho and now Digne…what is going on?

We're an exciting prospect with owners that have a vision that seems to be easily bought into by our targets. Coutinho will have only helped in this regard. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

£££££ !

Let's hope NSWE don't ever want to balance the books.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hippo said:

£££££ !

Let's hope NSWE don't ever want to balance the books.

Yep I hope it’s like a “daddy’s credit card” rather than a “bank mortgage pre the GFC”

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Better than targett so for me a good move. Would rather put the money towards bissouma tbh

This might not be an either/or scenario. We might end up with Coutinho, Bissouma and Digne by the end of this window. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nick76 said:

He’ll be first choice here, Newcastle in danger of relegation and are shit, Chelsea he’s be back up, West Ham unknown where he’d be in pecking order but maybe he wants to commute from the North West.

Edited by a m ole

Â