Match Thread: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

Digne noise has rattled Targett, and taunting Luke Shaw with “Your just a fat Matt Targett” by our own fans adds to his anxiety! 

Midfield needs a shake, it’s not quite clicking or doing what it should.

Buendia doing very well for us now.

• Like 1

After that 45 minutes I've changed my mind about letting Targett seeing out the season - he's been shite. He's played like he knows it's his last game or something. 

Buendia has done a couple of good things but otherwise he's given the ball away more times than a ball boy. 

We just don't have enough width to allow the full backs to interact with our attacking play. 

McGinn needs to be more involved. Maybe sub off Ramsey for Sanson maybe and push McGinn further forward. 

Just now, holteend1982 said:

Dunno how we haven't scored tbh. We will lose this for sure, we can't defend the way we do and expect to win any games just look at the Brentford and Chelsea game. 

Yes even if we put one of our chances again. You wouldn't bet much on keeping utd to one goal.

Awful again. Ive defended Buendia so many times but hands up you cant turnover the ball as much as he does. Ramsey having one of those games he has where everything just looks difficult. Fair play to Luiz and Watkins, theyve been very good imo.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Dogshit half of football with 2 dogshit teams playing dogshit football

"Plenty of chances"

Woeful passing. Woeful defences. Woeful final balls. Woeful shots 

Dog shit comments I’m afraid, what you say just isn’t true.

• Like 1

My take on the first half.

We got away with one near half time, piss poor defending, but should have had two goals anyway. We are the better team on the whole.

Buendia would be a good player if he stopped waving his arms about and moaning.

Why did Ramsey get booked after about ten minutes, yet I've seen two bookable United fouls, both on the touchline, both go unpunished?

It's no wonder everyone hates these incompetent word removed referees

Edited by rjw63
keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenan type shpeeling
  • Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

more the attitude he just wont pass to Ings. Ings was making a run in the box earlier he refused to cross and sent it back to Targett

It is never going to work. Its a tad concerning when asked before kick off Gerrard just shrugged and said that  they had to sort it out themselves.