Match Thread: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

He loses the ball lots, doesn't create much, doesn't do much defensively...If he hadn't come through our academy I don't think we'd want him within a million miles of our first 11. Hope he proves me wrong, obviously, but he's not convinced me he's going to be anything more than a squad player.

If you don't wanna hear it from me, even Gerrard said he's got a better all round game than he had at his age.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Something is really wrong with Ollie this season. It almost looks as if he's not really trying. You don't go from 26 goals in the Championship and 15 in your first Prem season to......... whatever this is.

It is a bit strange. Confidence destroyed by signing of Ings? Fatherhood taking its toll? Something is up. 

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Something is really wrong with Ollie this season. It almost looks as if he's not really trying. You don't go from 26 goals in the Championship and 15 in your first Prem season to......... whatever this is.

Or could it be that he isn’t being played in his actual position? “Striker doesn’t score as many goals when shunted out to the wing” is hardly a surprise is it? 

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I honestly don't see it with him, at all. I'm not sure what he's meant to be good at. 

You pop up with the EXACT same post every time he isn't having a great game. Yet are always anonymous when he has a good one 🤣

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, a m ole said:

A jokes aside, we NEED to stop this “These are **** shit” attitude. It’s Man Utd with good players and some very good players. They’re a joke because they’re nowhere near the top 2, not because they’re not good footballers.

We need to stop excusing Sunday League defending and this shyte that Mings is the main man in our back 4. 

Targett doing his best to give digne no pressure at all....selfless work!

Think Ramsey is trying too hard.

2nd game in a row we have been the better team but are losing....not sure if thats good or bad!