Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Off topic but my philosophical outlook.

Pessimism is doomed before it even begins, as by its own nature is too heavily entrenched in failure that it doesnt know how to set out for anything new or different. 

Realism is fine, and even a great measure at times. It is however limited to what is apparent and already established. In this way it will remain as it always has been as it doesn't know how to look for anything that hasn't been done before.

Optimism is only bound to one's imagination for a better approach, outcome, quality of life, whatever it may be. It's not to be mistaken with blind faith or a foolish resistance to accept things which are not going to deliver or serve any purpose. It by meaning suggests that it is a way to make the best of what you've got.

And what we've got is a player with much more going for him than you or I casting premature verdicts on what he's capable of.

Since when it "Hopefully he gets up to speed" -  casting a premature verdict ? 

On 25/01/2022 at 13:50, A'Villan said:

Sorry @hippo I've had a long day and have spent a fair amount of it introspectively and discussing some areas where I've come up short or could do better in my private life.

One of my best mates just said to me I seem really flat and off tonight.

Didn't mean to put unfair spin on your comments I just read the part about him being where he is at now and shot from the hip.

My bad.

We all need a bit of Vitamin D. Neverending dark ass January.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

We all need a bit of Vitamin D. Neverending dark ass January.

We've had a week of over 30 degrees Celsius heat. Australian sun is harsh too.

I still get my daily routine for basketball in at outdoor courts so I get some sunshine and when it's at a park among the trees too. I prefer outdoor courts, a lot of pros think I'm crazy for it. Even during winter if the concrete is dry enough and the wind doesn't carry your shot off point I'm all about getting among outside.

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

It's on Premiersports, subscription required but it's a proper channel so there should be no shortage of alternative ways to watch it.😉

Can you PM a link? Been so long since I've had to look for little rivers

18 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

This was on the 2nd page AGAIN, ffs it's Phillipe Coutihno. I know you're all excited about Calum Chambers but come on, it's Phillipe Coutihno.

He's signed now, so no-one gives a shit! Yesterdays news! We are only interested in the next signing. :D 

Â