Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

Just now, Keyblade said:

Alison red reduced to yellow so Coutinho now off 😭

Given how dirty this game has been so far, that might be for the best. Coutinho getting minutes on the pitch doesn't mean much if a player from Ecuador puts him out of action for 3 months. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

Given how dirty this game has been so far, that might be for the best. Coutinho getting minutes on the pitch doesn't mean much if a player from Ecuador puts him out of action for 3 months. 

Its still an entertaining watch though, I'm staying tuned in. 

SG straight on the phone to the Brazilian President, get my boy of that pitch immediately! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Most ratchet game I've seen in a while. Coutinho was about to come off before Alison lost his head 😂 

Was it a bit of a wrench watching this? Sorry to throw a spanner in the works and appear a right tool for asking 😬

#toolpunsarego! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

Brazil 1-0 up. Coutinho linking up well, but still looking a little rusty.

He'll be rusty until probably April at this point.  Everyone saw how long it took for Buendia to get fully fit and used to the pace of the league again, so I expect Coutinho to do some of the same.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KMitch said:

He'll be rusty until probably April at this point.  Everyone saw how long it took for Buendia to get fully fit and used to the pace of the league again, so I expect Coutinho to do some of the same.

He’s put in some quality passes so far. Looks like he’s picking up the pace well.

edit. He just nearly got a ridiculous assist.

Edited by Mister_a
  • Like 1

Â