Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

All I’m concerned about is what Danny Murphy thinks of it, anybody heard yet?

737F3C90-D6C0-4E7B-8A4C-410F57D2FB6D.jpeg

..something along the lines of 'why would he sign for such a small tinpot club when he could join world powers like Rangers or Burnley...'

• Like 1

This is an outrageous signing if we can pull it off. Literally every signing is a risk, you've just got to trust the management of the club. Let's be honest, after 3 years of them, why wouldn't we? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

All I’m concerned about is what Danny Murphy thinks of it, anybody heard yet?

737F3C90-D6C0-4E7B-8A4C-410F57D2FB6D.jpeg

Finished at the highest level, no ambition, From Liverpool to Villa, what a fall from grace. Going to a team who could not even fill  their stadium when I was playing. Mid-table club at best with over ambitious supporters based on nothing. He will be in the MLS next year

• Like 1

Just now, Mr_Dogg said:

Very exciting and yet... Where does he play? Number 10 and you need a strong 2 behind him. Maybe talk of formations is premature. :)

I wonder how big the Gerrard pull is here.

No doubt he would slot in at one of the two #10's alongside Buendia. He'd have 3 CM's behind him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

Would we be getting linked with Coutinho if Smith was still in charge?

we signed Leon Bailey who was more coveted around Europe. We also signed Pepe Reina under Smith who is arguably a bigger name in football

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

Did you say plaice?

Yes this plaice  is very flat unless there is big transfer news, The same people all the time carping on about the same things. You are very guppy not to post all the time

Â