Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I've started to realise that, some peoples " Happy Place " is being unhappy about everything the club does, or potentially does. That's more bizarre to me.

Obviously not aimed at everyone, because some people have genuine concerns and express and explain them in a good way.

But I've started to notice a pattern with some to the point where it becomes hard to take them seriously as posters anymore.

Surely there is a name or term for this Fetish? Being happy about being unhappy?

Cherophobia. Aka the life of too many sports fans.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrSmirch said:

If this Barca team was in the premier league, where would they finish? 

And they’re desperate to get rid shot of him. I’ll be very happily surprised if this works out well for us.

They are so bad, they would probably be around 9-13th if I am being generous

What's with the Rodriguez comparisons anyway? He was brilliant whilst his dad (Ancelotti) was in charge, had them in the top 4 at one point and helped keep us out of the top 10 last season. As soon as his manager had his head turned by RM he had no interest in playing over here. 

Coutinho made his name over here, has spent the most time in his career over here, will be playing for a manager he loves and knows him inside out, and was bought for £146m just over 3 years ago. 

Some people on here are mental. 

Â