Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

36 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Try as I might, I just can’t find Darren Farley funny. Yeah he can mimic accents really well, but so could I when I was 14. Just seems weird seeing a grown man trying to do impressions and pass it off as comedy. Might just be me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Grew up with Mike Yarwood, the golden age of impressionists. Its not really funny anymore

11 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Just wondering what was the motivation in posting this beyond embarrassing, unfunny crap? To piss everyone off, perhaps?

No this is Farleys Gig, you should watch his latest Agent Rafa ones. They are quite funny, as are his Bruce and Rooney ones.

The latest SG ones are kinda shit to be honest though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Grew up with Mike Yarwood, the golden age of impressionists. Its not really funny anymore

Paul Whitehouse, can be funny.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Calm down mate its a video of a comedian doing a skit involving our manager and player. 

Hardly Adolf Hitler holding up a Villa shirt is it. 

Live a little. 

If your idea of "living" involves subjecting yourself to more of that utter crap, I'm out. 😂

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

Will he play No10?

Assuming everyone is fit, I'd love Bailey on the Left, Emi on the right, Couts down the middle and Watkins up top.  That could/should be lethal.  Unfortunately this means Ramsey is most likely going to see his minutes significantly reduced (assuming Douglas and McGinn will be the other two in starting XI) but man, the squad we have now is significant.  All I need is some Hickey in my life now.  At this very second, when fit i'd roll out the below.

Watkins

Bailey         Couts             Buendia

Dougie        SJM

Targett  Mings Konsa     Cash

Just now, briny_ear said:

If your idea of "living" involves subjecting yourself to more of that utter crap, I'm out. 😂

I think it was probably a reference to you needing to chill out and not take offence to something as simple as a 2 minute YouTube video featuring an impressionist. 

You must f**king hate twitter or any form of social media. Heaven forbid someone posts a video of their dog or something.  

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

No this is Farleys Gig, you should watch his latest Agent Rafa ones. They are quite funny, as are his Bruce and Rooney ones.

The latest SG ones are kinda shit to be honest though.

I like his Bruce ones. and  I loved the Gerrard wind-up to Cundy on Talksport. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

It'll be two number 10s or narrow wide forwards (I realise that's an oxymoron).  Coutinho and Buendia behind Ings or Watkins.  

In theory, it sounds great.

We just need some steel now.....Oops I forgot to mention it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheLegendOfLeonBailey31 said:

Assuming everyone is fit, I'd love Bailey on the Left, Emi on the right, Couts down the middle and Watkins up top.  That could/should be lethal.  Unfortunately this means Ramsey is most likely going to see his minutes significantly reduced (assuming Douglas and McGinn will be the other two in starting XI) but man, the squad we have now is significant.  All I need is some Hickey in my life now.  At this very second, when fit i'd roll out the below.

Watkins

Bailey         Couts             Buendia

Dougie        SJM

Targett  Mings Konsa     Cash

It looks great on paper......but they will run through the middle of that team...trust me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

It will come.

Gerrard is identifying our weak links and I'm confident he will address it.

one million hail mary's and praise the Lord.

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Fair play to the guy if he has managed to make some kind of career out of these videos. Truly an inspiration to us all that someone, somewhere will always be interested in your crap. Never give up on your dreams, kids.

wgygeSezVHZm.gif

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Signing at attack oriented player doesn't mean we wont sign a defense oriented one.

Players are not signed in order of importance. Especially not in January.

Just a polite reminder even thou I'm sure everyone already understands this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheLegendOfLeonBailey31 said:

New CDM fix that in your eyes?  Or what would you change?

So, don't you think they will run through the middle of that?.....who is going to challenge the runners, without Nakamba?

Only the centre backs in that team have the defensive Nous to recover the ball, with any consistency.....they need protecting, better than what they are.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â