Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Try as I might, I just can’t find Darren Farley funny. Yeah he can mimic accents really well, but so could I when I was 14. Just seems weird seeing a grown man trying to do impressions and pass it off as comedy. Might just be me 🤷🏻‍♂️

I find him about as funny as blood on your bog roll.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Try as I might, I just can’t find Darren Farley funny. Yeah he can mimic accents really well, but so could I when I was 14. Just seems weird seeing a grown man trying to do impressions and pass it off as comedy. Might just be me 🤷🏻‍♂️

He's about as funny as a colonoscopy. 

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

I find him about as funny as blood on your bog roll.

Just now, Xela said:

He's about as funny as a colonoscopy. 

They could be linked! :lol:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, eholm said:

Indeed. As an aside I think this probably means it’s an either/or in relation to Watkins and Ings. The only real way they could have both started in Gerard’s formation was shoehorning one of them into one of the narrow 10 roles. Can’t see that happening now so they are now only playing for the CF role.....puts a more focussed dynamic on them as individuals now. 

Great to have this level of competition....but will either accept extended bench time? Interesting times. 

Maybe he will play alternate games in order to preserve fitness....Danny is not a young as he was and playing CF is an arduous job at the best of times....so it might suit him.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Niall said:

No, plenty of opportunities under 3 different coaches. He has been pretty awful at Barça. Hope this move works out!

I don't think that goal ratio is awful for a midfielder, 1 in 4. But I don't know how many assists he has had, I guess that must have been the disappointing part.

Â