Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Betis fans in the comments saying that guy gets everything wrong and they have no money to spend so…

Off to Qatar it is!

Maybe we could swap him for Isco? Sure Monchi will be all over that.

I would sell Coutinho at this stage, simply due to the injuries. Ideally we will have a player in mind to bring in as a replacement, using the transfer fee and wages freed up.

It's a shame as he's looked sharp in pre season, and the Everton game. He just doesn't stay fit to be of use to the squad at the moment.

31 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Why? He's been terrible for us since he signed. Even when he's allegedly fit he can't last more than an hour. He was a vanity signing.

I think that’s harsh, he was on fire for the first 7 or 8 appearances I think it was

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I think that’s harsh, he was on fire for the first 7 or 8 appearances I think it was

Games +60 mins 7W 5D 11L Wins against Everton x2 Southampton x2 Leeds Norwich Brighton. Screams flat track bully which I think is accurate

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Games +60 mins 7W 5D 11L Wins against Everton x2 Southampton x2 Leeds Norwich Brighton. Screams flat track bully which I think is accurate

I think you can dismiss any matches played under the fraud.

He started well enough, got bogged down in a poor tactical system and then the inevitable injuries followed.

• Like 1

Â