Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think the plan was to try and shore it up at 2 nil by bringing on a defensive midfielder in Nakamba. The problem is that Nakamba is not a very good defensive midfielder or indeed a very good footballer. 

Yeah I’d agree with that. A better DM and we’d have kept Man City at bay (at least not concede 3 so quickly).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think the plan was to try and shore it up at 2 nil by bringing on a defensive midfielder in Nakamba. The problem is that Nakamba is not a very good defensive midfielder or indeed a very good footballer. 

Yup agree that was certainly the plan, but when has that EVER worked????? We bottle leads against the big clubs every time. We need to go for the jugular. Man City were shit. We let them win.

Gerrard is the worst thing ever to happen to Liverpool in the PL. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

Good to see him score today. Oozes calmness and class. Be a huge benefit next season as we move up the league.

Oi  @Pissflaps you told us he wasn't signing on a permanent deal! 🤣

I can't be held responsible for Gerrard abducting Phil's family to force the move through! 

It didn't seem logical did it really 🤣

3 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I can't be held responsible for Gerrard abducting Phil's family to force the move through! 

You have got to believe in the Gerrard, the GOAT Purslow and the big letters NSWE. 🤣

• Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

The abduction or him signing?

• Haha 1

Form is temporary but class is is permanent...,and this guy is class! We're going to reap the benefits after:

a.....a full pre-season and b....better players around him

How lucky are we?

6 hours ago, Spoony said:

Yup agree that was certainly the plan, but when has that EVER worked????? We bottle leads against the big clubs every time. We need to go for the jugular. Man City were shit. We let them win.

Gerrard is the worst thing ever to happen to Liverpool in the PL. 

Classic Gerrard slip up as usual :P 

Â