Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

With a costume like that and a nickname “Miss BomBom”, I’m not going to treat her as an expert on dignity!

Indeed. The only two blokes that didn’t try and f##k me probably says more about her than it does them. 

On 05/06/2022 at 16:03, av1 said:

Indeed. The only two blokes that didn’t try and f##k me probably says more about her than it does them. 

Does it? Most of them are married and they still tried to tap up a model. It says waaaay more about them than her.

• Like 2

On 05/06/2022 at 16:11, Zatman said:

What a strange set of responses 😲

In what sense "strange"? You probably need to explain rather than just throw negative words around without context.

I can tell you that at least one of the responses (mine) was not at all strange, it was very sensible. 🙂

14 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

In what sense "strange"? You probably need to explain rather than just throw negative words around without context.

I can tell you that at least one of the responses (mine) was not at all strange, it was very sensible. 🙂

I believe ( correct me if I'm wrong) by strange he meant pointlessly sexist and unnecessary 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, briny_ear said:

It is very sexist borderline victim blaming

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Yet to be convinced she is a victim.

She's not a victim, but if, from a group of about 20 men, only 2 are respectful that doesn't say "more about her than them", it says a lot about them, and basically nothing about her.

The "costume" she's wearing is clearly because she's in some kind of pageant in the photo. You are allowed to be respectful to attractive models you know, you don't have to treat them like shit. 

On topic I'm glad to hear that our Phillipe was respectful, although not really surprising given everything we've seen and heard from him since he's been here, doesn't bring any negative publicity to the club, a non story from a Villa perspective really

• Like 4

On 05/06/2022 at 16:03, av1 said:

It says a lot mroe about Pique than it does about her. Imagine being married to Shakira and you **** up it up by cheating on her. What a mug

9 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

It says a lot mroe about Pique than it does about her. Imagine being married to Shakira and you **** up it up by cheating on her. What a mug

They were never married to begin with, open relationships apparently,  as she recently confirmed he didn’t cheat, the bloke has multiple projects on the go, Komos Pique that employees over 200 people, he owns a football club FC Andora that started in the 5th tier and is now in the 3rd tier of Spanish football , and has his goals set on becoming president of Barcelona FC like his grandfather, he’s bit of a scumbag I suppose but far from a mug, I think they’re as bad as eachother to be honest.

Edited by gwi1890

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

They were never married to begin with, open relationships apparently,  as she recently confirmed he didn’t cheat, the bloke has multiple projects on the go, Komos Pique that employees over 200 people, he owns a football club FC Andora that started in the 5th tier and is now in the 3rd tier of Spanish football , and has his goals set on becoming president of Barcelona FC like his grandfather, he’s bit of a scumbag I suppose but far from a mug, I think they’re as bad as eachother to be honest.

Full stops mean nothing to you do they?

• Haha 3

Â