V Sport Investments Ltd - More Villa Clubs around the world?

MotoMkali

15 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Who will be next? 

Veracruz in Mexico?

Viking or Valarenga in Norway?

Viktoria Plzen in Czechia?

Viborg in Denmark? 

Vancouver Whitecaps in the MLS?

the link to the Japanese league is very exciting though! 

Al Hilal could drop the H and become Al Vilal perhaps?:D

If not here's a list of teams that begin with V to select from:

https://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/v/

I like VfB Schloss Holte and how about adding Vatican, along with Valur, after all we owned them back in 1982. ;)

Edited by John
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Vitoria owner said that we are going to opening an academy in South America, he referenced the ones in Egypt and Senegal, and said we're going to do the same in the southern subregion of the American continent. Purslow also said that not every team we link up with has to have a V in it, or similar, that could have changed since he left, but I doubt it, and there's no V in Zed FC, for example.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

What do Vissel Kobe get out of this? It doesn’t sound like V Sports has bought a stake in them like they did Vitoria. Sounds like it’s just a partnership, what do they gain from it aside from us stealing their talent?

27 minutes ago, duke313 said:

What do Vissel Kobe get out of this? It doesn’t sound like V Sports has bought a stake in them like they did Vitoria. Sounds like it’s just a partnership, what do they gain from it aside from us stealing their talent?

They get to improve their coaching and scouting. Might also get a few loans from us. 

1 hour ago, useless said:

Vitoria owner said that we are going to opening an academy in South America, he referenced the ones in Egypt and Senegal, and said we're going to do the same in the southern subregion of the American continent. Purslow also said that not every team we link up with has to have a V in it, or similar, that could have changed since he left, but I doubt it, and there's no V in Zed FC, for example.

I feel like V and Z are like cousins in the lesser-used "cool" letter game though, so I'll allow it.

Previously included 'X' too until recent events involving a multi billionaire reduced Xs value

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Exposure from a link to the biggest league in the world, they're a middling J league club in one of japan's lesser known cities which is probably only known for its beef, even if the reality for them is we boost their academy both in terms of infrastructure and draw, the ability to say to a 16 year old talent join our academy because we have a PL route, that's a huge thing even if no one actually does it, same with Zed, they've got a kid in a PL academy, imagine sitting down with another kids family and saying join us because we can do this, it's a big thing

And like I said they had a link with barca previously, despite their size and achievements they are owned by a big company

Next step - Announce rakuten as an official partner... Thats also plausible, not particularly successful or even well known in the UK, they've got potential for growth being linked with us

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Exposure from a link to the biggest league in the world, they're a middling J league club in one of japan's lesser known cities which is probably only known for its beef, even if the reality for them is we boost their academy both in terms of infrastructure and draw, the ability to say to a 16 year old talent join our academy because we have a PL route, that's a huge thing even if no one actually does it, same with Zed, they've got a kid in a PL academy, imagine sitting down with another kids family and saying join us because we can do this, it's a big thing

And like I said they had a link with barca previously, despite their size and achievements they are owned by a big company

Next step - Announce rakuten as an official partner... Thats also plausible, not particularly successful or even well known in the UK, they've got potential for growth being linked with us

Would be better than being sponsored by a betting company.

It's a business partnership as well as a football one, we're going to promote them in England and they're going to do the same for us in Japan.  I wouldn't be surprised if Rakuten end up as sponsoring our shirt or something, although not sure how that would help promote Vissel in England exactly.

Edited by useless

48 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I feel like V and Z are like cousins in the lesser-used "cool" letter game though, so I'll allow it.

Previously included 'X' too until recent events involving a multi billionaire reduced Xs value

There is nothing remotely cool about Z given what the russians have done with it. 

Â