V Sport Investments Ltd - More Villa Clubs around the world?

MotoMkali

26 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

So we won’t be able to loan any new signings to Vitoria to help with work permit issues like Brighton did with Mitoma in Belgium. We are being punished for following what other clubs did - not that it’s not right per se but the horse bolted long ago. It’s demonstrably unfair. 

I don't think Mitoma was loaned for work permit reasons, it was just a developmental step.

I can wrap my head around not letting us transfer players whilst in the same competition, although I'd challenge consistency on the teams like the Red Bull ones.

What I don't understand is why we can't share scouting information? I'm guessing they think it might help with knowing more on opponents but feel that's a stretch.

UEFA just make it up as they go along. Why not just have a blanket rule across the whole of Europe with regards to ownership, rather than just European competitions?

Pity they can't so the same fortitude when it comes to Manure City and others...

I dont mind them doing this however regardless if thw twams are in same European competition the same rulwa should apply about multi club ownership.

Uefa are just a **** inconsistent laughing stock 

If this was newcastle or chelsea they would do absolutely nothing

8 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

He had been fairly highly rated and you'd had thought we would've been at the front of the queue to sign their better players.

Given we're banned from trading players with them while we are in the same competition as them, maybe we're exploiting a path via Saudi Arabia to sign them further down the line ... would hate it if we were.

We might have a stake in them, but we're no more guaranteed the pick of their best players than we're guranteed to keep the players we've already got, in other words if Vitoria players want to go elsewhere, or if our players want to leave us nothing we can do about it.

A few of the Zed FC players including Omar Khedr currently training with Vitoria.

I'm not sure if Khedr, is joining them initially before coming to us next summer, or joining us this summer and then being loaned to Vitoria for next season, or joining us and staying with us, there seem to be conflicting reports.

58 minutes ago, useless said:

We might have a stake in them, but we're no more guaranteed the pick of their best players than we're guranteed to keep the players we've already got, in other words if Vitoria players want to go elsewhere, or if our players want to leave us nothing we can do about it.

A few of the Zed FC players including Omar Khedr currently training with Vitoria.

I'm not sure if Khedr, is joining them initially before coming to us next summer, or joining us this summer and then being loaned to Vitoria for next season, or joining us and staying with us, there seem to be conflicting reports.

I don't think that we are allowed to loan players to Vitoria this season because we are in the same European competition.  If we are in different competitions next season then we are allowed to loan / sell players between the two clubs.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, useless said:

We might have a stake in them, but we're no more guaranteed the pick of their best players than we're guranteed to keep the players we've already got, in other words if Vitoria players want to go elsewhere, or if our players want to leave us nothing we can do about it

I didn't say guaranteed!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

I bet the owners are really pissed off they missed out in the club in America. I think with Messi going there the league is really going to kick in shortly. 

Has this been confirmed about Vegas?

On 08/07/2023 at 11:00, est1874 said:

The Saudis will eventually buy Ajax or whoever, and UEFA will do absolutely nuttin.

This would be genuinely hilarious if the Saudis bought a club with a huge Jewish history

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

This would be genuinely hilarious if the Saudis bought a club with a huge Jewish history

Well they've already got a club with a huge history of flaunting raw gammon, so they might as well get the opposite.

Â