Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

Just now, villa4europe said:

But thay just plays in to newcastles hands because they go tight and deep and pack the box

What they should do is push the fullbacks up and get it wide quicker but they're so slow at moving the ball in the middle that it doesn't work, maybe the ghost of farke why play a quick 10 yard ball when you can play 2 slow 5 yard ones 

Newcastle are packing the box regardless, not easy 

Norwich been clueless in open play.

Last had a corner in 38th minute so need to get a few set pieces and hope Hanley can do something useful for once and head one in like he did v Southampton in DS first game.

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i was one of his biggest fans. was smith in even at the end. but you gotta admit his game management with 10 men was appalling

Yep but it’s not just this game, it’s just generally even though he’s gone.

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

We brought Buendia and neither Cantwell and Rashica aren’t available…it’s not surprising really

Tbf they are playing the team bottom of the league, zero wins and playing with 10 men. I think it’s fairly surprising. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i was one of his biggest fans. was smith in even at the end. but you gotta admit his game management with 10 men was appalling

Meh, the Norwich players are letting themselves down really. VERY little urgency in their play. 

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Yep but it’s not just this game, it’s just generally even though he’s gone.

the majority i've seen has been wishing him well. but then i've not been on the DS thread in a while.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Tbf they are playing the team bottom of the league, zero wins and playing with 10 men. I think it’s fairly surprising. 

New manager first home game and Norwich are about the same quality.  Norwich are shit and have been shit tonight though

Some seem to be acting like Norwich weren't bottom of the table and a complete yo yo team. 

But classic Smith because he didn't change that in 3 games. 

I just don't get how anyone can seriously hold such a grudge against the bloke. Some of you act like he's a Sherwood or Bruce. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I wouldn’t mind if he was a shit to us but he wasn’t.  I wouldn’t mind if he had been a failure but he wasn’t but there is some bitterness to him from some fans that I’ll never understand.

You trying to say Villalad21 isn't being objective?

Stop being so immature ffs 👀

Pukki scores to level.

AS soon as they take off ASM 😂

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Â