Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

You can't give a penalty for that, but not given the one agains Newcastle earlier on. 

Either way though, it should be a foregone conslusion for Norwich, and Smith has that typical lost and helpless look on the touchline.

• Like 2

why do they need to bother looking at the screen? we're at the stage now where the crowd cheers when the refs go over there because they know what the outcome will be. cant the VAR just say "it's a pen, i'd get you to look at the screen but we both know that you'll agree because only once has a ref gone against the VAR"

Just now, tomav84 said:

why do they need to bother looking at the screen? we're at the stage now where the crowd cheers when the refs go over there because they know what the outcome will be. cant the VAR just say "it's a pen, i'd get you to look at the screen but we both know that you'll agree because only once has a ref gone against the VAR"

They want to maintain the illusion that the on-field referee is an omniscient being 

Edited by Davkaus

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

You can't give a penalty for that, but not given the one agains Newcastle earlier on. 

Either way though, it should be a foregone conslusion for Norwich, and Smith has that typical lost and helpless look on the touchline.

i still miss that little face, i can't lie :(

Feels strange to still be defending hkm now he's not our manager... 

Its not Smith who's telling them to be slow and ponderous, there's no adventure or creativity in this team, no one willing to take a risk, no one even willing to just chuck it in the mixer, paired with poor movement 

Norwich are shit 

Just now, tomav84 said:

i still miss that little face, i can't lie :(

I love the bloke, but after the raw emotion of him being sacked, and I was genuinely gutted, I'm quite relieved he's not our manager any more. Lovely bloke, great Villa man. Bang average manager. 

• Like 1

Â