Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

Just now, DCJonah said:

Some seem to be acting like Norwich weren't bottom of the table and a complete yo yo team. 

But classic Smith because he didn't change that in 3 games. 

I just don't get how anyone can seriously hold such a grudge against the bloke. Some of you act like he's a Sherwood or Bruce. 

Norwich are crap but up until now they've been diabolical despite being against 10 men. Smith does have form for that tbf.

Just now, DCJonah said:

Some seem to be acting like Norwich weren't bottom of the table and a complete yo yo team. 

I just don't get how anyone can seriously hold such a grudge against the bloke. Some of you act like he's a Sherwood or Bruce. 

There's an element of wanting newcastle to lose and being pissed that they're not

But that doesn't mean that Norwich aren't terrible, they're a worse team than Newcastle 

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think vast majority on here wish him well and hope he keeps Norwich up, I certainly do as would be some achievement.

Not sure what's so anti-DS pointing out how bad his managerial record is v teams who go down to 10 men because ultimately it's true compared to many managers. Just recently Watford scored twice v Man. United when they were down to 10 men for example.

Edited by VillaChris

Â