Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

Just now, PieFacE said:

Does feel very Smith though the way they are playing. Get to the final third, kinda run out of ideas, wait for a opening where a full back can put a cross in. Hope. 

Got.to admit, when the commentator ( On BEIN ) said " How many times have we seen that from Norwich tonight, work and work, only to give the ball away with a careless pass or decision in the end, against 10 men ". It felt eerily familiar.

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Does feel very Smith though the way they are playing. Get to the final third, kinda run out of ideas, wait for an opening where a full back can put a cross in. Hope. 

Smith had a lot of good attributes as a manager. Playing against 10 men was certainly not one of them. Its his achilles heal. The Arsenal game still upsets me

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

It's so pathetic. How bitter must some people be.

I wouldn’t mind if he was a shit to us but he wasn’t.  I wouldn’t mind if he had been a failure but he wasn’t but there is some bitterness to him from some fans that I’ll never understand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Its the same as it was with us

Not sure why so many people think playing vs 10 automatically makes it easier, for poor teams it makes it harder 

The thing that baffled me is we were shit against 10 men, but also **** if we went down to 10 men. **** either way.

Just now, VillaChris said:

He should just put Idah on, play 3 upfront and just pump the ball forward.

But thay just plays in to newcastles hands because they go tight and deep and pack the box

What they should do is push the fullbacks up and get it wide quicker but they're so slow at moving the ball in the middle that it doesn't work, maybe the ghost of farke why play a quick 10 yard ball when you can play 2 slow 5 yard ones 

Newcastle are packing the box regardless, not easy 

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I wouldn’t mind if he was a shit to us but he wasn’t.  I wouldn’t mind if he had been a failure but he wasn’t but there is some bitterness to him from some fans that I’ll never understand.

i was one of his biggest fans. was smith in even at the end. but you gotta admit his game management with 10 men was appalling

Â