Midweek Football 29/30 November/1/2 December

andykeenan

Just now, nick76 said:

Eh? I think it was class, they are professional footballers doing their job.  You should be trying you maximum at every turn plus the fans turned up to see the team play 90 minutes and not 20 minutes.  If England had basically gone into neutral for 70 minutes that would’ve been unfair to the fans who paid their money.

Going to have to agree to disagree I think. 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I think it shows a complete lack of class by the England team tbh. They should be embarrassed.

I thought this. Like they were still trying there best at 10+. Don't think they used all the subs either. Shoulda took Ellen White off after her hatrick. No need to keep the main striker on after 10+ goals.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

At our worst this season you think we've been anywhere near as bad as these 2??

Mate we're not exactly out of the woods just yet are we, with the fixtures coming up? We're not safe just yet thanks to those five defeats in a row.

Just now, KAZZAM said:

Norwich blew that tbh, Newcastle were on there knees near the end. 

75 minutes of just plodding along with an extra man without a care in the world before they decided there was a game on. Norwidch deserved **** all from that. What a joke of a team. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Going to have to agree to disagree I think. 

Fair enough

Given the game at what point would you have said would’ve been ok? They were easily going to score 10 even if they stayed in 1st gear given how bad Latvia were…surely after that you may as well go for it.  This was never going to be only 4-0 or 5-0.

1 minute ago, robby b said:

Mate we're not exactly out of the woods just yet are we, with the fixtures coming up? We're not safe just yet thanks to those five defeats in a row.

Like I said we're not this shit, nowhere near

I'd put Everton more likely to go down than us, even if our struggles continued (which I don't think they will) we'd still finish around 12th 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Reckon Smith wishes he'd enjoyed his payout yet? I bloody would. 

He has 5 points from 3 games and is unbeaten. I suspect he would have bitten your arm off for that before the 3 games. He should be happy with that return

• Like 2

Â