Pre-match thread

ender4

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Yeah. In a world where they are never the underdog he does come across hard done by. Klopp does similar things to be honest 

I’ve heard him mention player shortages a few times now. Amazing really when City’s B team could compete in the league.

• Like 2

Mike Dean and Kevin Friend.

Man City in form.

Villa not quite clicking yet - especially up front.

... and yet I have a good feeling about this one. Clean sheet and a sneaky McGinn goal for the victory.

14 hours ago, Amed said:

Let’s hope we go at them at 1000% - Pep playing mind games. Zero sympathy for the richest club in world football.

I thought it's Newcastle that's now the richest club in world football?

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So the powers that be have been concerned about our recent change in form so have parachuted in The A Team to protect the money. 

If so, they must have something special planned for those pesky Whammers and yam yams.

20 point deductions, and must sell Antonio and Jimenez to a Sky 6 team at a price determined by the purchasing club, just for the giggles.

Manchester City provisional squad: Ederson, Carson, Steffen, Walker, Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Ake, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Rodri, Fernandinho, Sterling, Foden, Grealish, Mahrez, Silva, Palmer, McAtee, Jesus.

That’s City’s provisional squad. Hardly shopping in Lidl are they? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Don’t worry, he also said we’d lose at palace. It would seem that Jones knows F all!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Mings and McGinn are both one booking away from suspension.  Lots of games coming up in December.

This either happens against Burnley so spend Christmas in bed or against Leeds and spend New Year in bed! :D

• Haha 1