Pre-match thread

ender4

20 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Citeh fans are also cursing the fact that Dean is ref.  Apparently he will allow us to kick lumps out of all their players.

Tbf, I'd rather Dean than John Moss after last season's travesty of a decision against them.

Dean has nothing against us. He is just a very poor referee that loves the limelight. No fan likes him.

• Like 1

If only they had a bigger squad BBC 😀

Manchester City are in an "emergency" with just "14 or 15" senior players for Wednesday's Premier League trip to Aston Villa, says boss Pep Guardiola.

"We are in an emergency in the squad because we have few, few, few people," he said

"We never complain when it is not possible for players to play because of injuries or red cards because I trust the squad a lot and other players can come in.

"But we are in real trouble for December - the toughest month of the year. We have just 14 or 15, players. And a lot of players have played a lot of minutes."

21 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Dean has nothing against us. He is just a very poor referee that loves the limelight. No fan likes him.

**** it, I’ll go out on a limb and say I don’t mind him. He makes it entertaining.

He’s a horrible ref, but I agree that I don’t think he has it out for us. He sucks for everyone

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

**** it, I’ll go out on a limb and say I don’t mind him. He makes it entertaining.

He’s a horrible ref, but I agree that I don’t think he has it out for us. He sucks for everyone

Entertaining if you like the Mike Dean show, not so much if you want to watch a good game...

25 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

He seems to ref us to wins lately. Utd and Wolves away off top of my head. 

He tried his best to make sure we didn’t beat United. Penalty was harsh and didn’t even book Maguire for his wrestling move on Mcginn when he could have been clean through. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He tried his best to make sure we didn’t beat United. Penalty was harsh and didn’t even book Maguire for his wrestling move on Mcginn when he could have been clean through. 

Exactly. He couldn't even **** cheat us out of that win despite his best efforts. He'll be out for blood tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, AJ said:

Who. in the actual real world, falls for this shit?

Well the BBC have lapped it up. Must be hard when you’re forced into playing Bernardo Silva because Jack Grealish is injured. 

3 hours ago, av1 said:

If only they had a bigger squad BBC 😀

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

Well the BBC have lapped it up. Must be hard when you’re forced into playing Bernardo Silva because Jack Grealish is injured. 

You literally can't make it up, he lives in a fantasy world. Hope SG teaches him a lesson and Michael Beale falls on top of him.