Michael Beale

maqroll

Like i said when i watched they against blose they are average. Beale isnt doning anything spectacular there and all the " he was the success for gerrard" i dont believe that. I think if beale stayed we would have been no better than we were

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Or he has a great reputation in the game as the next up and coming thing, multiple languages, environments, good CV and good references 

Not doubting he’s a decent coach, but he’s only took over at QPR in the summer he hasn’t proved nothing as a head coach yet.

Hasn't got the fight to try and get promoted after a wobble at QPR so goes for the ease of a 2 horse race in Scotland.

Remember Gerrard saying he wasn't leaving rangers before doing so to come to villa? Seems to be the same move.

• Like 1

I thought it refreshing at the time he turned Wolves down given how well QPR were going at the time. Respected that the bright lights of premier league wouldn't seduce everyone.

Then they lost poorly to SHA a few days later and their form has been bad since so who knows perhaps a few of their fans are getting on his back and he thinks he might be sacked if they don't win their first 3-4 games back after the break.

He will know all of the Rangers squad aswell inside out so I can see reasons for him doing this.

59 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He did did leave he would make him turning down Villa or Wolves a load of nonsense, as no sane manager would pick Scottish football over the premier league. For supposed loyalty to his old mate this looks like a stab in the back. And shows that Gerrard is/was just the front man.

We were never in for him.

• Like 1

Â