Michael Beale

maqroll

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

That would be a poor idea sending him there for his development. Championship has better overall standard and they are out of Europe

Also no guarantee that Beale will be manager in 6 months, probably be off somewhere else. How much has been paid in compo for this guy by his last 3 clubs??

Just confirms that they saw him as the brains behind the operation the whole time.

He’s done a right number on QPR. There are a lot of nuances, I’m sure, but sure as hell looks to the outside like he’s jumped ship as soon as the going got tough.

Rangers fans don’t know how lucky they are. Fullbacks playing as strikers. Midfielders playing as fullbacks. I’ve seen that somewhere before…

20 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

The man has managed what ? 20 first team games in his career? 

And he thinks he is ready for Glasgow football ? 

Dickhead. 

20 more games than Gerrard managed before he took the job. 

Honestly don't care too much but definitely shows that they are happy not to have Gerrard back. 

They loved him before so I’m sure they will be.  I work with (seemingly) half of the Birmingham branch of the Rangers supporters club so next time I’m in I’ll see what the vibes are. 

"There's been a lot in the background, it's been a difficult few days personally if I'm honest because I was really focused on here (QPR) and everything came out of the blue and these things really do snowball," he said.

"When I joined the club in the summer I found an ownership that was really honest with me about what they wanted and they were giving me my first opportunity to be a manager

" I took that task on with a lot of enthusiasm and excitement. They enabled me to build a management team and enabled me to recruit some players that I really wanted to work with. I had to talk to them, sometimes their parents, sometimes their agents, sometimes their wives to convince them that QPR was the right time to come.

"So it has all come a little bit too soon."

a filthy liar just like his mate

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2022/10/20/qprs-michael-beale-reveals-why-he-turned-down-wolves/

• Like 1

Nothing is surprising in football and loyalty for any extended period is rarely seen nowadays.  However, this guy and mainly by the media, is being hyped up beyond belief.  We keep hearing he was the brains in the Gerrard camp but we were pretty awful towards the end of last season and I’ve watched QPR twice this season, and on both occasions I was very unimpressed. Just not sure about him at all.

• Like 1

Â