Michael Beale

maqroll

12 minutes ago, useless said:

Listening to the audio he does come across as bitter

I feel like we must have listened to completely different audio, he was falling over himself to talk well of us

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

Says we've had two outstanding managers but it hasn't worked out for whatever reason so we have to look at the way the club is run, that sounds pretty bitter to me, he's coming up with excuses to blame anyone but Gerrard for his failings, he even admits in the interview that he's loyal to Gerrard and the others that have been sacked, suggesting that he's biased in what he's saying.

Of course he is biased they are very good friends of his.

I'm not actually bothered by what he says in his interview in of itself, my point is people shouldn't read too much into it because he's very much going to be biased, and some of it doesn't even make sense. Also you can still praise a club and even be sincere in that praise but also be bitter about a decision that that club has made at the same time, which I think is pretty much what's going on in his interviews.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

This is a bit defensive @Demitri_C

Personally, I think it's got the ring of truth, and it's a rare opportunity to hear what someone really thinks after they've seen the inner workings of the club.

I think the club is ran terribly. NSWE probably have no idea if honest until Fulham game. Gerrard should never have been hired.

Smith did a job made the fanbase happy and lets be honest the Gerrard/Purslow media agenda made us sound like Derby when he took over

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

This is a bit defensive @Demitri_C

Personally, I think it's got the ring of truth, and it's a rare opportunity to hear what someone really thinks after they've seen the inner workings of the club.

I get your point but not holding him or his mate gerrard themselves accountable as well as them kind of makes me not want to take his points seriously 

Countinho and digne stink of gerrard signings

I still have no idea why so many people here have fallen for this myth he was the real brains behind Gerrard. The rangers fans rated him, so what. Means nothing to me because it's a tin pot two club league and the year rangers did well Celtic completely imploded. 

He was at the club last season when we were just as bad as we were this season, it's not like when he left we went downhill. We were already a mess. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I still have no idea why so many people here have fallen for this myth he was the real brains behind Gerrard. The rangers fans rated him, so what. Means nothing to me because it's a tin pot two club league and the year rangers did well Celtic completely imploded. 

He was at the club last season when we were just as bad as we were this season, it's not like when he left we went downhill. We were already a mess. 

The fact that Dibu described him as co-manager makes him just as culpable and at fault. 

Edited by The_Steve

25 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Then how do you explain QPR sitting 1st?

Isn't that a sign of a competent coach?

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

The fact that Dibu described him as co-manager makes him just as culpable and at fault. 

I make that Purslow at fault for hiring a manager who needs a superior assistant. Its actually embarrassing

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â