Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

3 wins in 14 Premier League games, a poor Everton, a relegated Norwich and Burnley, an not getting any better. He's gotta go.

The last time we beat a team above 15th in last season's table (Southampton) was early March.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

Just now, Keyblade said:

The last time we beat a team above 15th in last season's table (Southampton) was early March.

It was Brighton not Southampton the week before but thats his only win in 2022 against a team above 15th even the last win of 2021 was Norwich

• Like 1

On 05/08/2022 at 08:24, TRO said:

If we finsh 16th.....He will walk, he wouldn't need the sack.

The biggest driving force behind SG, is himself....If he can't achieve what he wants to achieve, he won't hang around.

He knows where he wants to go with us, and he will take us there kicking and screaming, if he has to.

I hope he does walk.

Because when we want to sack him it will cost us around £20m to get rid of him and his back room clowns.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Here’s my first ever criticism of him: he’s a Poundshop Tim Sherwood. 

Come now, he's the Harrods Tim Sherwood. Flash name, high price, achieves the same thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

I hope he does walk.

Because when we want to sack him it will cost us around £20m to get rid of him and his back room clowns.

Sell McGinn to fund his compensation.  😆

In all seriousness, at least there are a few managers out there, so we won't have the usual arguments of there's no one better.

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I hope he does walk.

Hall of fame stuff that post you quoted. 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

It was Brighton not Southampton the week before but thats his only win in 2022 against a team above 15th even the last win of 2021 was Norwich

I meant Southampton were the 15th place team, but yeah. 

Our wins in 2022 were Everton x2, Leeds, Brighton, Southampton, Burnley. Out of 23 games!

Â