Steven Gerrard

TrentVilla

Someone has already said, but its so sad all the hard work getting promoted and what Smith did, all undone by some Liverplop legend.

I never liked him when he played for Liverop, but realised he was a bit of a legend so wanted to give him a chance. I  hate him like before now!!

• Like 3

Just now, MaVilla said:

1 less point after 11 games than Dean Smith when he got sacked (9pts v 10pts).

Also, the worst start to any of our PL seasons since we got promoted.

Just shocking.

image.png.c6b83462269dec0e9eea2d4ef40749b8.png

" Lookkkhhhh, sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards... and downwards to go upwards "

• Sad 1

This club is an utterly preposterous one. After seemingly turning things around after years of decline we managed to now have one of our most ludicrous years yet by giving the job to a man that by his own admission cannot coach his own teams, all because the CEO is utterly besotted by him and decided to undergo a personal vanity project by handing him the keys to the castle.

An absolutely embarrassing appointment that has set us back god knows how long. To actually look like the most poorly-coached side in the entire league after all the money that has been spent is a disgrace. He should be gone tonight, never mind the morning.

Edited by Indigo
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

I mean he’s obviously out, but I don’t think the Chelsea and Fulham games were the problem. Both unlucky in their own ways (Chelsea good performance, Fulham terrible refereeing).

I was much more frustrated with him in the previous games.

If he goes now, I’ll give him credit for at least not turning on the fans. I think he’s a decent enough man, just not ready for this kind of job (and doubt he ever will be).

I wouldn’t say many decent men hang out with notorious gangsters. 

• Like 1

So just to clarify gerrards record against all three promoted clubs

1 point out of 9

0 goals scored

5 conceded.

Embarrassing pathetic and a sheer disgrace.

Honestly i think he has been our worse ever premier league manager 

Worse than sherwood mcleish and even garde. Even bruce was bettee than him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Someone has already said, but its so sad all the hard work getting promoted and what Smith did, all undone by some Liverplop legend.

It all started to unravel after Jack left. Money was wasted and still continues to be. 

Just now, GarethRDR said:

Statement tonight.

Not tomorrow afternoon.

Not tomorrow morning.

Statement sacking the word removed to-****-night.

Yes. I know they usually announce it the next day but get it done now. Let me go to bed happy.

I actually feel relieved. 

Tonight, was most definitely the final episode for SG with any fan support. Any lingering around now is on the board, and they'll also suffer the consequences if they don't act soon. I think they know that, and we'll have a decision mid-morning at the latest if not tonight

• Like 1

Only way he can earn some redemption for me would be during his post match interview. Announce resignation and admit you're not up to it. I'll respect that.

Edited by DeadlyDirk
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

I’m still expecting someone to tell me he should get the Brentford and Newcastle games to turn things around. 

Let me save you some effort. No. 

I think he will get them

Â