Christmas 2021

sidcow

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

We've got the whole posse coming round at 2.00 pm tomorrow, but for now it's chill out time, sampling the single malts. 

Have a good one, VT ers. 

Anyone in particular tickle your fancy

Got a bottle of Chivas regal which is  apparently is a very good blended whiskey, have you ever tried it

Edited by Follyfoot

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you are able to spend the day with family and friends. Received an expensive bottle of Bourbon and underpants from the wife, I'm sure there's a message there somewhere.. UTV

• Like 1

Realised as we were doing stockings that I'd have a few left over after the lad had finished so snuck a bag of chocolate buttons and a clementine into his bag. He looked in and shouted with glee "It's chocolate"... Quickly followed by "and something I don't like". Little beast! 

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope all the music snobs get the limited edition Russian vinyl they have been hankering for and everyone else gets the Adele CD. Have a good one. 

Adele? 

That's not very nice is it? 

🤮😵🥴🤢🤪

• Haha 3

Merry Christmas, all!   I'm off to bed.  The youngsters are old enough now that they're more interested in sleeping in than rushing out to get presents.   I suspect the wife and I will be up well before them.

• Like 1