Match Thread: Villa v West Ham

limpid

West ham played as a team... Not selfish at all, do all the hard work so that his teammate get a tap in.., I can never see Watkins doing that.

Smith can never get our players to do that.. He simply don't have personality / Gravitas to control / inspire our players.. Our owner should act fast before it's too late..

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

Bye Smith. Please just f*ck off out of my club now. 12 goals conceeded in our last 4 games and 4 defeats on the bounce. We will have another relegation fight on our hands if he stays any longer!

I wonder if the owners have a plan right now. 

Do they have a manager shortlist... 

2 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I’m not sure what the ref has done wrong. People are just wanting a West Ham red because we got one. 

To be fair, McGinn got a yellow for pointing, and Bowen got the same for a two handed push on a player off the ball

9 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

The VAR referee is Stuart Atwell and he had a choice between Hause or Konsa to miss our next 3 matches against beatable opponents. As a Bluenose, he obviously went for the most important one...

One game for Konsa, would have been 3 for Hause.

Edited by Mr_Dogg

2 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Bailey or the left side DM should've been picking up the fullback for the first goal.  One of the DM'S should also have been closing down Rice for the second. 

Targett has been poor with the ball, so has Mcginn. Konsa shows no ambition when trying to play out.

We can't pass out from the back. It's a massive weakness that was apparent last season. Hitting long balls against West Ham is pointless.

This is so true. Mings inevitably resorts to hoofing it.