Match Thread: Villa v West Ham

limpid

2 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I originally said I’d give him a few, but this has shown me all I need to see.

We look **** with him in charge.

Let him have a few more with 433 variations, if he even starts the 3-5-2 again I'd have him out.

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

List potential managers: John Terry, Frank Lampard, John Terry & Frank Lampard, Paolo Fonseca, Ronald Koeman, Roberto Martinez, Steve Bruce, Sam Allardyce, most Watford coaches in the last decade.

Lucien Favre

Just now, Dale said:

Less of the language. Dean has done well. It's very sadly come to an end. No anger or malice. Please. Best of times. 

Agreed. He's one of us, and has done a lot for this club. If, and when he goes, he goes with my thanks and respect. The abuse has absolutely no place here

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Doesn't feel like we have a single match winner in the team. So average. Whoever controls the transfers is most to blame. If that's Smith, then on his head be it. 100s of millions spent and no talisman / gamechanger. 

Coaching is also not great, but would any of these players get in west ham's side today? Besides martinez obviously, I don't think so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

List potential managers: John Terry, Frank Lampard, John Terry & Frank Lampard, Paolo Fonseca, Ronald Koeman, Roberto Martinez, Steve Bruce, Sam Allardyce, most Watford coaches in the last decade.

Smith in

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Bye Smith. Please just f*ck off out of my club now. 12 goals conceeded in our last 4 games and 4 defeats on the bounce. We will have another relegation fight on our hands if he stays any longer!

It's his club too. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

Try for Erik ten hag, but realisticly it's John terry to come back. Perhaps that's why he left 😉 biding his time