Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/21 at 22:59

5 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Ridiculous match report - so bias to United and they called Deano Dean Wilson!!! I mean, the standard of football journalism is so poor. They’ve fixed the error but the disrespect is unreal. 

They must’ve edited it. I only see Dean Smith.

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Every single player was fabulous today. Only criticism if any is the finishing but the work rate, pressing, use of the ball was fantastic. 

If that wasn’t enough, we were able to bring on our record signing. Arguable our best player is injured too. 

Great times. 

The finishing is pretty bad this season from us. That Chelsea result is going to grate until we sort them out at Villa Park.

But today is such a beautiful day.

1 minute ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Excuse me? I need this statement explained.

Signed a player with active rape accusations against him, continued to play him and made him captian even after there were multiple accusations from different women. 

https://thesportsrush.com/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-under-criticism-for-shielding-a-player-accused-of-rape-back-in-norway/

Sarr is currently hiding from justice in Saudi Arabia. 

• Like 1

I was reading on the beeb live text  reporting about chants of “Deano, Deano” going out from the fans after the victory. What’s the chances that Mike Dean thinks they are for him. 🤣

Great support for the team again today, a great performance all round. We are in the best shape we have been in in decades. Great that we can challenge the top teams consistently these days and give them a game. No more rolling over. Well done Deano, NSWE and the team. UTV 

• Like 4

What a performance, had those cheating gits on the back foot for most of the game, do not change that midfield 3. Smith showed big balls putting Archer on when they went with the extra forward. Toe to toe.... OGS sour grapes, rocket polisher. 

McGinn was back to his very best today. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Its almost starting to seem like Grealish was actually an hindrance to us evolving and progressing as a team. We seem so much more fluid in our build- up play, whereas, before, we only really had the one outlet. Now there are options throughout the game and we look a really dangerous outfit at times, long may it continue. 

All that's needed now is for Watkins to remember where the back of the net is and we'll be on fire. We have to remember that Ollie started out as a winger, so he's still learning the trade as a striker, tbf, I thought his work rate was phenomenal. 

McGinn looks like a 50 million player again and Cash must have give the watching, Southgate some food for thought. 

Upwards and onwards. 

Thought Cash was gonna play for Poland?

3 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I was reading on the beeb live text  reporting about chants of “Deano, Deano” going out from the fans after the victory. What’s the chances that Mike Dean thinks they are for him. 🤣

Great support for the team again today, a great performance all round. We are in the best shape we have been in in decades. Great that we can challenge the top teams consistently these days and give them a game. No more rolling over. Well done Deano, NSWE and the team. UTV 

Mike Dean does have his own song. 
Not sure the filter on here would like it very much.

• Haha 1

Â