Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/21 at 22:59

As a 40 year old man I probably shouldn’t have a favourite player but I do and for the last 2 years It’s been Hause. Not because he is the best player but because whenever we call upon him he gives everything and never ever lets us down and I have to say he really is turning into a good premier league defender.

as for the team including all the staff I think that was a perfect performance against Utd. I thought to a man we either matched or out thought and out player Utd. Top marks to all involved today and hats off to deano, shakey etc UTV

• Like 4

I haven’t watched the goal or game back so I can’t really comment on whether it was offside or not. However, I really hope it shouldn’t have been a goal, there’s more justice and sweet revenge for all the times they’ve screwed us over with unfair decisions, in that. 

I’ll enjoy watching MOTD later, as I’ll also enjoy watching the full 90 back on Monday (WFH perks). And I’ll reeeeaaaallllly enjoy watching the smug little gremlin whinge and whine about how unfairly manure have been treated. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I haven’t watched the goal or game back so I can’t really comment on whether it was offside or not. However, I really hope it shouldn’t have been a goal, there’s more justice and sweet revenge for all the times they’ve screwed us over with unfair decisions, in that. 

I’ll enjoy watching MOTD later, as I’ll also enjoy watching the full 90 back on Monday (WFH perks). And I’ll reeeeaaaallllly enjoy watching the smug little gremlin whinge and whine about how unfairly manure have been treated. 

Same. I love that we've won in "so called" controversial circumstances. Even if I don't think it is controversial, the fact that others do (especially those biased against villa) makes it so so much sweeter.

Love it. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Can I just ask guys, anyone know anything about Lemar Bogarde who was on the bench for us?

I don’t follow the young un’s as much as I should, and I’ve not heard much of him.

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Ridiculous match report - so bias to United and they called Deano Dean Wilson!!! I mean, the standard of football journalism is so poor. They’ve fixed the error but the disrespect is unreal. 

Jamie Jackson is just a bad writer who doesn’t know much about football. It’s not disrespect as such, just incompetence.

Â