Ratings & Reactions: Man United v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/21 at 22:59

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Signed a player with active rape accusations against him, continued to play him and made him captian even after there were multiple accusations from different women. 

https://thesportsrush.com/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-under-criticism-for-shielding-a-player-accused-of-rape-back-in-norway/

Sarr is currently hiding from justice in Saudi Arabia. 

I actually thought he was referring to CR7:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/sep/09/cristiano-ronaldo-return-manchester-united-awkward-conversations-as-well-as-cheers

1 hour ago, Enda said:

Thing is, United have legitimate claims that Ollie was offside and we were naughty before the penalty.

But do I care? Do I ****.

They didn’t until Ole concocted it as an excuse because he was utterly outplayed by Deano. Pathetic attempt at self-preservation that the ManUre fans have jumped onboard with. It’s mad the number of United fans that can’t or won’t see that they have a manager who’s utterly out of his depth. 

• Like 2

Just now, El-Reacho said:

They didn’t until Ole concocted it as an excuse because he was utterly outplayed by Deano. Pathetic attempt at self-preservation that the ManUre fans have jumped onboard with. It’s mad the number of United fans that can’t or won’t see that they have a manager who’s utterly out of his depth. 

Oh well. I hope it was offside and I hope it was a foul on the keeper too lol. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, El-Reacho said:

Think there is an argument for either or. But as the ball leaves hauses head Ollie is no longer impeding De Gea. Which means it's not offside.

Screenshot_20210925_175642_com.google.android.youtube_compress94.jpg

• Like 1

Can I ask you all something for a non-expert here. I didn’t understand what Martinez was doing before the penalty. There was this pushing back-and-forth between united players and Martinez. Honestly don’t understand what was happening. Fernandes, Fred, and Cavani all put their hands on Martinez’s chest and shoved him back. All I can think is that Martinez was doing something or saying some thing that was pretty bad? Or were the United players doing wrong?

4 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Can I ask you all something for a non-expert here. I didn’t understand what Martinez was doing before the penalty. There was this pushing back-and-forth between united players and Martinez. Honestly don’t understand what was happening. Fernandes, Fred, and Cavani all put their hands on Martinez’s chest and shoved him back. All I can think is that Martinez was doing something or saying some thing that was pretty bad? Or were the United players doing wrong?

Martinez was saying why isn't Ronaldo taking the pen. Cavani was joking with him because it's the South American shit talking. But the others were annoyed with Martinez. 

• Like 2

This is the second league game in a row I’ve been prevented from watching. I have no idea when the last time that happened was. It’s a long time ago anyway. 

If I were just slightly superstitious, I’d be making other plans for next Sunday about now 😅

Very proud of the boys and very pleased with how far we’ve come as a club. 

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, El Zen said:

This is the second league game in a row I’ve been prevented from watching. I have no idea when the last time that happened was. It’s a long time ago anyway. 

If I were just slightly supersticious, I’d be making other plans for next Sunday about now 😅

Very proud of the boys and very pleased with how far we’ve come as a club. 

Please stop watching pal. Take one for the team 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just had a look on Redcafe and it sums up everything I hate about that club, the arrogance is off the scale. Not one player from our side would make their starting 11, Dean Smith is a mediocre manager..............the loss is all down to their short comings and not because we played really well.

Just makes the win even more enjoyable.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Just had a look on Redcafe and it sums up everything I hate about that club, the arrogance is off the scale. Not one player from our side would make their starting 11, Dean Smith is a mediocre manager..............the loss is all down to their short comings and not because we played really well.

Just makes the win even more enjoyable.

Most yernited fans are w4nkers, always have been and always will be

I work with one who is ok, actually from Manchester too

• Like 1

Â