Match Thread: LC3: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We’ve really looked good.

Anyone else noticed how much better we are when we don’t have the ball this season? We just seem more organised with the press and a lot fitter.

Sanson was actually looking good before he went off. Tuanzebe, Traore and Cash also impressed.

I really do like a 4-3-3 formation. We get to see more of our wingers!

4-2-3-1 though isn't it? Very similar things I spose but looks like Buendia as a proper 10 in front of two holding. 

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We’ve really looked good.

Anyone else noticed how much better we are when we don’t have the ball this season? We just seem more organised with the press and a lot fitter.

Sanson was actually looking good before he went off. Tuanzebe, Traore and Cash also impressed.

I really do like a 4-3-3 formation. We get to see more of our wingers!

UKvUSA: Stop The Presses! - Print Media Centr

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

He’s 19 and barely played pro football ffs. Do people expect immediate Aguero?

And scored 3 well taken goals in the last round. 

But you shouldn’t key reason get in the way of giving someone stick mate 

Thought we played well, a real pity we didn't take one of the chances though.

Tuchel might be the best manager in the world right now - the match will be determined by whether he can find a change that can outwit a bloke from Great Barr - so far the Brummie lad is on top of this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

I'm sorry for pointing out how poor he has been in this match so far. 

That ok for you precious?

He hasn’t been poor, he is 19 and getting in good positions and working very hard in an unimportant league cup game against Chelsea and has got caught in the headlights a couple of times because he is young and has barely any experience. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Shame Archer missed his two chances. Sanson seems a write off for this season. Chelsea will turn their posession into goals in second half when they use their bench

Caleb will replace archer and you will see fireworks, you wait

We were brilliant that half imo. Matched Chelsea all over the pitch and should be leading. Worried about Buendia, not been convinced by him at all in any games so far. He looks so slow and weak. Shame about Sanson, he looked at it, with a point to prove.

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

If you think archer is poor I'd love to know what you think of the £50m German International champions league winner at the other end... 

I think he's been poor since he arrived in the prem. Not sure exactly how that improves Archer's performance tonight but there you go. 

Traore though ...  Wub 🥰

Although there was a moment by our half way line we were pressing and Sanson gave him " da fuq you doing in my zone" look before telling him to **** off to where he's supposed to be 10 yards further up.

Shame he keeps getting injured. Really hacking me off now. Archer needs to smash his next chance as hard as he can.

Rest have played well love the battle between Nakamba and Kante.