European chase 2021/22

Nigel

In before the lock, no chance of Europe this season or next, once the state of Saudi Aribia start ejaculating the cash. We have no chance of finishing top 6/7. Sky will have there scummy 7 that they will be bashing the old Bishop over. 

A cup run you might say? No chance as we will have out annual fa cup rigged draw against scumchester to look forward to...

Europe was never likely even before the last two games.

I'm not sure why we have these 'relegation' and 'European chase' threads anyway, last season there was even a tite race thread, would be much better to just have a general thread for discussing our general progress in the league as the season goes on.

On 22/01/2022 at 14:55, KMitch said:

These next 5 matches will define our season and determine if we're going to legitimately be challenging for Europe or settling for mid table again.  

• Leeds
  • Newcastle away
  • Watford
  • Brighton away
  • Southampton

On 22/01/2022 at 15:46, Mark Albrighton said:

Each of those I see as a game we can realistically take three points in, probably starting as favourites for every one.

I don’t expect the full fifteen points, but a points return in double figures should be the aim.

Obviously when I said this I meant double figures from the ALL the remaining matches of the season, not just those five.

That’s definitely what I meant and no one can prove otherwise.

Anyway, one down, nine more points to go. I’m confident…:unsure:

Need to rename this the let's hunt down Wolves in 8th thread.

Just lost three straight and if we win our game in hand we're feasibly 4 points off them with the away game still to play.

Annoying they've managed to reschedule Watford at home for Thursday evening despite having played a game more than us. Hopefully Watford can hold them to 0-0 and we win at Leeds and it's massively on.

• Like 1

Â