The Holy Trinity Show

Dave-R

54 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Aye. They are heavily filtered and never longer than ~5 seconds - but that is copyright.

It’s ridiculous though, if you were watching the show for the first time you couldn’t tell it was the PL or the Outer Mongolian first division.

Great watch again.

On 12/11/2021 at 18:21, Laughable Chimp said:

Have a feeling this guy reads this thread. Wonder how he feels about what's being said about him on here.

If you get upset about stuff being written about you on the Internet probably starting a YouTube show is not for you. 

For the record I think he's great.  If you are reading this keep up the good work 👍

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Thought he was harsh in some instances and spot on in others. 

Yeah - a bit all over the place. Looks like the rollercoaster season is getting to him too. Still one of the best Villa content creators. I'd love to have our own version of Mark Goldbridge. That's what's missing in the Villaverse. 

• 5 weeks later...

I wouldnt bring it up, but he did. He came out today as a supporter of the racist, anti vaxxer , neo nazi Canadian truckers today in his Aston Villa / Leeds review. Or "freedom lovers" as he mischaracterized them. Anyways your call what to do with that but those are his views. Personally I wont be watching him anyway as I dont think politics have any business in a Villa pod but as he brought it up you should probably know before you give him clicks. You can make your own judgements. 

4 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I wouldnt bring it up, but he did. He came out today as a supporter of the racist, anti vaxxer , neo nazi Canadian truckers today in his Aston Villa / Leeds review. Or "freedom lovers" as he mischaracterized them. Anyways your call what to do with that but those are his views. Personally I wont be watching him anyway as I dont think politics have any business in a Villa pod but as he brought it up you should probably know before you give him clicks. You can make your own judgements. 

What did he say? 

9 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Racist? Anti vaxx? Neo nazi? All three? He always seemed such a pleasant fellow. Thank god you’re here to assassinate his character.

have you ever met him?

41 minutes ago, Hamburglar said:

Racist? Anti vaxx? Neo nazi? All three? He always seemed such a pleasant fellow. Thank god you’re here to assassinate his character.

have you ever met him?

Its called capitalism  and its a beautiful thing. If a business doesnt reflect customers values customers can go elsewhere.

If these people reflect yours then you are perfectly entitled to watch him. I am just sharing how he characterized these people as he toasted the screen with a whiskey. All in an Aston Villa youtube channel. That ok with you? You are perfectly entitled to mute me I wont be offended. 

1*5-aIg7RYJmjMo-kEdH7GbQ.jpeg
FluTruxKlan.jpeg

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

43 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

What did he say? 

He said his whiskey was as Canadian as freedom loving truckers as he toasted the screen. Which to people here in North America means something very specific. Your call on whether or not you want to watch him. But as he has decided to bring his politics into his channel (he previously has with semi ominous hints that some Villa fans were gullible fools like those who listen to the government) I figured it was worth mentioning to mainstream villa fans who may be not be into that.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

14 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Its called capitalism  and its a beautiful thing. If a business doesnt reflect customers values customers can go elsewhere.

If these people reflect yours then you are perfectly entitled to watch him. I am just sharing how he characterized these people as he toasted the screen with a whiskey. All in an Aston Villa youtube channel. That ok with you? You are perfectly entitled to mute me I wont be offended. 

1*5-aIg7RYJmjMo-kEdH7GbQ.jpeg
FluTruxKlan.jpeg

Let’s go Brandon 😂

Edited by Hamburglar

Â