The Holy Trinity Show

Dave-R

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol, so you think ALL the truckers are " racist Neo Nazis ".

You'd do well on Facebook, it's a non discriminatory blanket labelling and " cancel zone " over there 🙄

Do people do any type of independent research before they jump on a bandwagon likely lit by selective reporting and provocative headlines to serve an agenda and illicit the desired response anymore? 🤦🏿😂

FYI: Alot of the people protesting are actually vaxxed as well.

Don’t be so bloody sensible! Can’t you see there is a war going on 🤪

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

Let's just ask him what his actual political views are before killing the guy.

There is no room for sensible here. We’ve been told what he is and we must not engage with this dangerous fellow, makes me ashamed to be a villa fan. Bloody foreigners are ruining this clubs great name. 🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol, so you think ALL the truckers are " racist Neo Nazis ".

You'd do well on Facebook, it's a non discriminatory blanket labelling and " cancel zone " over there 🙄

Do people do any type of independent research before they jump on a bandwagon likely lit by selective reporting and provocative headlines to serve an agenda and illicit the desired response anymore? 🤦🏿😂

FYI: Alot of the people protesting are actually vaxxed as well.

Watch away. I am glad confederate flags dont offend you. They do me and the majority of people here in North America. Its entirely your call. I rather think its worth mentioning though. These symbols mean a lot here in North America.

Its an Aston Villa youtube channel. He brought up politics in his channel. Your call whether you like that or not.

Anyways I will leave it there, but I am grateful for folks responding and amplifying my post :) Villa fans are sensible, they can make their own judgements.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I wouldnt bring it up, but he did. He came out today as a supporter of the racist, anti vaxxer , neo nazi Canadian truckers today in his Aston Villa / Leeds review. Or "freedom lovers" as he mischaracterized them. Anyways your call what to do with that but those are his views. Personally I wont be watching him anyway as I dont think politics have any business in a Villa pod but as he brought it up you should probably know before you give him clicks. You can make your own judgements. 

I'm not sure how you've taken that comment as being supportive. Have you heard of irony? 

42 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

I'm not sure how you've taken that comment as being supportive. Have you heard of irony? 

How many times does he need to tell people this guy on the podcast is the spawn of Hitler. He hinted at support of the red army ffs what more proof do we need? 

• Haha 1

I'm not Canadian and have little interest in their politics or a particular citizen's point of view on them.

I watch this guy because it's the best quality Aston Villa blog I've seen and I struggle through others to the point I don't bother. I don't agree with all of his views on our players (he hung Mings and Buendia out to dry, but let Watkins off the hook. Has a couple of other favourites like Luiz and Ramsey)....

... but that's healthy, right? I can still listen to him and his analysis and take the bits I agree with, the things I didn't realise and dismiss the rest.

Heck - I do that on this board every day.

• Like 1

I’m a huge fan of Buendia, but have to agree that that wasn’t one of his better games.  Made a few poor passes if I’m honest.

But he brought a LOT of energy and effort, and for that I’ll always forgive him.

8 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

I'm not Canadian and have little interest in their politics or a particular citizen's point of view on them.

I watch this guy because it's the best quality Aston Villa blog I've seen and I struggle through others to the point I don't bother. I don't agree with all of his views on our players (he hung Mings and Buendia out to dry, but let Watkins off the hook. Has a couple of other favourites like Luiz and Ramsey)....

... but that's healthy, right? I can still listen to him and his analysis and take the bits I agree with, the things I didn't realise and dismiss the rest.

Heck - I do that on this board every day.

Yep agree, couldn’t give a rats you know what about the politics in Canada, totally missed the context of the line, but probably tongue in cheek, only looking for a recommendation on a good 🥃.

Great analysis again.

Â