Match Thread: Watford v Villa

limpid

5 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Hopefully this might get the owners/Smith to spend some more cash. Think we're still missing one or two players of quality. 

This is the only bit of tasty sweetcorn I can pick out of this turd...that and Bailey looks decent

• Haha 1

Everton and Brighton both overturned deficits to take the lead. We don't seem able to do that regardless of the manager, the playing staff, the owner etc. Maybe in the championship, but rarely at the top level. When it happens its a big shock due to the rarity. I wish we had the luck of other teams

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

I was really looking forward to watching MOTD tonight….sigh.

I will watch it from an analytical view.....I thought days like this was behind us.

I have to say, the transfer business, left me with mixed feelings, up front ok.....midfield leaves me empty.

• Like 1

Just now, est1874 said:

Ings still doing **** nothing up there. I'm concerned.

Yeah, Ings who has scored goals everywhere he's been is going to be crap. 

• Like 1

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

Everton and Brighton both overturned deficits to take the lead. We don't seem able to do that regardless of the manager, the playing staff, the owner etc. Maybe in the championship, but rarely at the top level. When it happens its a big shock due to the rarity. I wish we had the luck of other teams

It’s not luck.

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

Its not Luck......trust me.

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Yeah, Ings who has scored goals everywhere he's been is going to be crap. 

Not what I'm saying. He isn't doing anything here playing in a system that needs a forward like Ollie to track back and do some grafting. He's just floating up there, expecting what exactly? It's clear there's little or no service coming