Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

I live in Southampton and watched him a lot. always hated him becuase he always scores against us and he generally gets in everyones face. Him, Ollie and McGinn are really going to piss off the oppostion.

I can't wait, great signing!

1 minute ago, catanzaro said:

I live in Southampton and watched him a lot. always hated him becuase he always scores against us and he generally gets in everyones face. Him, Ollie and McGinn are really going to piss off the oppostion.

I can't wait, great signing!

Don't forget buendia mate, emis pressing stats are watkins levels of work.

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

I think they may be holding back releasing his number to see if someone takes Wesley in which case he will take 9 maybe?

Yes, sounds feasible.

4 minutes ago, MCU said:

No way has Ings joined us to sit on the bench. Watkins will go out wide or sit behind

For sure he’s come to start he’s too good to not be involved. I think they both work so hard I can see them playing as a two more often than not. Also both of their best attributes are on that front line, Watkins running into the channels and Ings craft and finishing. 

If one of them is to drop in an attacking sense it’ll be Ings I’d guess. His Technique is very good and certainly better than Watkins. 

If one of them is to drop in a defending sense I’d guess it will be Watkins as he slightly more physical. 

All of our summer signings have been impressive and have the quality to impact the team from the get go, but this is the most impressive of the lot.

Ings is good enough to play for a top 4 team, he's as good a finisher as Harry Kane, never relied on pace either and just a very good and clever footballer.

Brilliant Signing

• Like 2

Â