Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

1 hour ago, ozvillafan said:

Always a good watch:

Always good - although slight error on the (assumed) pre-made graphic which switched from "why Danny Ings signing means..." to "why James Ward-Prowse signing means..." after the first point he made :D 

1 hour ago, Nabby said:

I don't get the resale value argument , if all we care about is resale then that just makes us a stepping stone /selling club ?

Haha yes it’s funny how ‘there is no resale value’ and ‘we are a selling club’ can be used as complaints despite inherently contradicting each other! All the challenges of running a successful club on and off the pitch I suppose.

2 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

Always a good watch:

The guy keeps his show very entertaining, it's a very good watch.

Danny Ings is in the Ruthless catagory..

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

My Saints mates when we got relegated: "It'll probably be good for you in the long-run, you can reset and come back stronger."

*resets, comes back stronger, starts buying their best players*

"No, not like that!"

We are like the kid on the beach who got sand kicked in his face who then goes on the Charles Atlas bodybuilding course and returns to the beach and deals with the sand kickers and gets all the pussy 

The days when Charles Atlas was afraid of a man's nipples and a woman's  midriff | blog into mystery

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 2

On another note, I hope we can get JWP to supply Ings & co from the deep lying playmaker position, one of him and/or Buendia will find him. Amazed by the reversal of fortunes in both our clubs though, I remember being at Saint Mary's when we beat them 3-2, think we had 19% possession or something crazy like that. It was the brilliant Libor Kozak with the winner I think, they were like a top 6 team at that point I think and Lallana was there. I think Kozak would have done decent for us. Feel bad for saints but so happy for us

Â