Tim Iroegbunam

useless

1 hour ago, useless said:

Chair will rightly get the plaudits for last night as he kept us going second half, but I’m surprised more people are not talking about Iroegbunam.

Best teenager I have ever seen play for us.

He sees things quicker than other players, he is strong, balanced and quick. Last night he covered in defence and creative up front, winning the decisive penalty when it was starting to look like we would not break through.

I watched him all game, and his feint and move was so effective they had to stop marking him so tightly because he was beating the man so often, winning multiple free kicks and yellow cards, which forced them to sit deeper and gave us more time on the ball.

He really stepped up with Willock out and took on more responsibility, running the game with Chair.

I wasn’t sure when Beale brought him in and said he was one of the signing he was most excited about, because youngsters tend to get bullied in midfield in this league.

But the guy fights as hard as anyone and wears his heart on his sleeve, celebrating like he is a lifelong fan when we win.

Mark my words, he is going to play at the very top of the premier league and probably internationally, and if we can keep him fit and not over play him, we will have one of the best midfields in the league this year.

Onwards. Upwards.

wearetherangersboys

Last night was his first full 90 minutes at first team level.

That is just fantastic.

12 hours ago, useless said:

Chair will rightly get the plaudits for last night as he kept us going second half, but I’m surprised more people are not talking about Iroegbunam.

Best teenager I have ever seen play for us.

He sees things quicker than other players, he is strong, balanced and quick. Last night he covered in defence and creative up front, winning the decisive penalty when it was starting to look like we would not break through.

I watched him all game, and his feint and move was so effective they had to stop marking him so tightly because he was beating the man so often, winning multiple free kicks and yellow cards, which forced them to sit deeper and gave us more time on the ball.

He really stepped up with Willock out and took on more responsibility, running the game with Chair.

I wasn’t sure when Beale brought him in and said he was one of the signing he was most excited about, because youngsters tend to get bullied in midfield in this league.

But the guy fights as hard as anyone and wears his heart on his sleeve, celebrating like he is a lifelong fan when we win.

Mark my words, he is going to play at the very top of the premier league and probably internationally, and if we can keep him fit and not over play him, we will have one of the best midfields in the league this year.

Onwards. Upwards.

wearetherangersboys

Last night was his first full 90 minutes at first team level.

As hoped ( and to be honest expected) . Kids got the lot at 19 and a quarter to be playing central midfield in the worlds most physical league. 

He should be slotting into our midfield next season, I thought he was ready this season to play along side kamara and have doug complete the trio in midfield.

With Ramsey Bailey emi and big phil fighting for the other 2 places.

Sadly I highly doubt that midfield will ever happen due to tims loan, kamaras injury and doug probs off.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, brummybloke said:

He should be slotting into our midfield next season, I thought he was ready this season to play along side kamara and have doug complete the trio in midfield.

With Ramsey Bailey emi and big phil fighting for the other 2 places.

Sadly I highly doubt that midfield will ever happen due to tims loan, kamaras injury and doug probs off.

As much as it pains me to say that would have been my midfield as well, and we will never see it most probably 😒

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Yep. He will do for us . But what as ? A 6 or an 8 ?  A press resistant , hard tackling , high energy, good passing athlete. 

An all round midfielder, exactly why we need. So long as we keep Kamara, they work well in a double pivot. 

On 07/10/2022 at 17:35, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Kamara replacement when he leaves in the Summer?

I doubt that Kamara will be gone that quickly. I'm sure he'd love to move to a top 6 club, but are they going to be interested in him when he's been injured most of the year? I think he will get more interest after he's had a full year to learn the league and prove himself. We should get at least one more year out of him.

Having a poor game today and at fault for Luton’s second goal. In truth QPR as a team have been awful. He still has a lot to learn but these are what loans are all about. Still think he will be a big player for us.  

Edited by WHY
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, WHY said:

Having a poor game today and at fault for Luton’s second goal. In truth QPR as a team have been awful. He still has a lot to learn but these are what loans are all about. Still think he will be a big player for us.  

Yeah he does some brilliant stuff on the pitch but needs to cut out the BIG mistakes if he ever gonna make it at Aston Villa. Consistency. 

• Like 1

Â