Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

Just now, Skruff said:

Oh get off it. 

Defender on his back, rounds the keeper and got unlucky with the bounce off the ball as he finished. After a gut busting sprint in the 94th minute. Not going to slag him off for that. 

Terrible first half though. Improved as he moved out wide. Needs to step up. 

Leon you should be paying attention to Unai, not on here. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Skruff said:

Oh get off it. 

Defender on his back, rounds the keeper and got unlucky with the bounce off the ball as he finished. After a gut busting sprint in the 94th minute. Not going to slag him off for that. 

Terrible first half though. Improved as he moved out wide. Needs to step up. 

He is a professional football player. It was a complete howler. 

He's our only player with pace and genuine ball carrying ability. Even though things weren't coming off his threat was enough to pin the wolves left side back and helped us in that 2nd half. No other bastard would have been able to get onto that pass from Ings anyway.

1 minute ago, supermon said:

Yeah I can't lie I was swearing my ass off at him at the time, but we all been there playing footy. It happens, did everything right but poor execution. He'll learn, let's not slag n write him off totally 

How many of us are paid his wages to play footy?

Embarassing from him and not for the first time. First player i hope we replace, then sell him to huddersfield or something, his level

Didn't have the greatest game, but I think people are massively overstating how "simple" that finish was.  He does well, rounds the keeper and then has to try and control a bobbling ball with his weak foot after 94 minutes of running around.

One that he probably "should have done better" with, but not the worst miss I've seen.

• Like 2

Selfish player yet has the highest xA per 90 out of the squad also has the most big chances created.

He missed a chance, it's poor, it's the 94th minute, he's rounded the keeper but rushed it and not connected. There's no need to insult the guy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villanmac said:

He's our only player with pace and genuine ball carrying ability. Even though things weren't coming off his threat was enough to pin the wolves left side back and helped us in that 2nd half. No other bastard would have been able to get onto that pass from Ings anyway.

He never uses his alleged pace and when he runs with it, shoots or passes, he can't do it along the ground. Ball bobbles everywhere, don't actiallu believe he's been correctly kicking the ball these last few games. Awful, awful footballer who has just cost us 3 points

Â