Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

8 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Poor game but not for a lack of effort and his reaction at the end of the game tells you a lot about him - he obviously cares. 

Some really shitty reactions here. Pretty embarrassing. 

There are. But his position is still probably the first we could get a massive upgrade in

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

He never uses his alleged pace and when he runs with it, shoots or passes, he can't do it along the ground. Ball bobbles everywhere, don't actiallu believe he's been correctly kicking the ball these last few games. Awful, awful footballer who has just cost us 3 points

How many chances has watkins missed? Wtakins has cost more than e points with all his misses 

It was bad miss we all know that it happens sometimes

He was obviously poor in the first half but improved slightly being moved out onto the right. 

He’s so frustratingly inconsistent and as much as I want him to come good, he really needs to have a couple of good games back to back to show he’s got a future here. 

He’s got something about him, more than Buendia, I’m just never sure it’s enough. 

• Like 3

He cares, he’s clearly trying too hard to make amends for all the misses he’s accumulating of late. Felt for him at the end. Its a howler, it happens. He needs an arm round him not abuse. Remember his game against Brentford, thats what he’s capable of. I want him to be a success here, hopefully Emery can get to the bottom of why he’s been so off it lately. Chin up Leon! UTV

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

3 points for a win.

He scores that, we get 3 points. He missed, we don't get 3 points. He cost us the opportunity to get 3 points.

This is either top level trolling or bottom level maths.

• Haha 2

Â