Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

6 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Only in as much as I'd seen how good he could be when he was at Leverkusen.

We've seen his level today - now it's how often can he produce like that?

We certainly could do with a few more performances like that this season. Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

His post match interview was VERY interesting. Spoke about width. Spoke about coaching. Was close to slating the previous manager and coaching staff and how they were with the squad but stopped short. Sounds like a player who is relieved the fraud and his band of bullies has gone.

I did notice that as well. He seemed to have a bit of a dig at gerrards style.

18 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I’d love his dad to just do a podcast about the Gerrard era. So happy for Leon today, keep it up lad. 

I'm sure he probably might have gone off about it already.

If not on his own Youtube channel, there are other Jamaican Footie channels he sometimes features on, and goes' on winding rants and parables. lol

I know when people are annoyed, and he has a poor game, all sorts of questions about his commitment and attitude come up.

However, if you look at how mental he goes when team mates score goals and how nuts he goes himself in front of the fans, it seems those assumptions are wrong.

Especially at VP!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I know when people are annoyed, and he has a poor game, all sorts of questions about his commitment and attitude come up.

However, if you look at how mental he goes when team mates score goals and how nuts he goes himself in front of the fans, it seems those assumptions are wrong.

Especially at VP!

I think his reputation isn't helped by his resting bitch face.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Previous one deleted, so here is the Villa TV one:

Instant relief for the players to play in a system that actually works. **** Gerrard. He’s an absolute fraud and has been wasting our time, and theirs, for 6 months now.

Â