Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

The only explanation for that inconsistency is confidence/belief.

Unai will give him all the confidence he needs by playing him in a position that suits him, and actually coaching him. 

The consistency is coming, and not just for Bailey.

I'm putting it down to emery putting his arm around him in training. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I'm putting it down to emery putting his arm around him in training. 

That first image from the collection that was posted on Unai's first day was in my mind as I wrote that post. Its not a coincidence.

I don't image Gerrard ever really spoke to him, let alone gave him any one on one advice.

7 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

That first image from the collection that was posted on Unai's first day was in my mind as I wrote that post. Its not a coincidence.

I don't image Gerrard ever really spoke to him, let alone gave him any one on one advice.

Put it this way, when have you ever seen Gerrard give a player a reach around?! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Going to be difficult for me just turning up at random children's parties every week just to keep the win streak going..

But I’ll do it. 

Your honour I swear I'm no nonce I have to do this for the villa. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

He didn’t look Gerrard in the eye 

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Best finisher at the club. Maybe one of the best finishers in the whole of the PL too. Please tell me i'm wrong. 

Dunno about the PL but definitely at the club yeah. Said as soon as he scored that Watkins and probably Ings would've missed that chance.

Â