Villan_of_oz

14 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Peep the replies. Why are people so weird?

Just creepy blokes. Makes me shudder :(

15 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Peep the replies. Why are people so weird?

I mean she very much plays into it. There is a reason she's got 7.8 million followers on Instagram. That's more than everyone but Coutinho and Gerrard among people who have a realtion to villa. 

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

I didn't say I was surprised.

But you asked why?

No one should get abused, but if you have looked through her Insta, it would obviously attract all the jealous weirdo types, an it comes with the territory, she should know that, its a cruel world. An to be fair, she doesn't get millions of followers because of her footballing skills, unfortunately.

29 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

But you asked why?

No one should get abused, but if you have looked through her Insta, it would obviously attract all the jealous weirdo types, an it comes with the territory, she should know that, its a cruel world. An to be fair, she doesn't get millions of followers because of her footballing skills, unfortunately.

Yeah but more importantly, is she aware she has an 11 page thread on VillaTalk?

• Haha 1

There is a difference between men finding attractive woman attractive and following her socials and men finding attractive woman attractive and sending weird creepy messages or posts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

But you asked why?

On 22/07/2022 at 15:17, Aston_Villan4 said:

Not a single person has blamed her or any victim of online abuse. 

Maybe I could have been more nuanced but there is a reason a lot of the discussion is about what she should be doing rather than the real issue which is the abuse etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 23/07/2022 at 17:35, Anything11 said:

Maybe I could have been more nuanced but there is a reason a lot of the discussion is about what she should be doing rather than the real issue which is the abuse etc. 

I think the real issue is her mental health. And because of that I think the only one with power to do anything about it is her. I also think it’s pretty obvious that everyone wants the abuse to be figured out so I wouldn’t consider victim blaming to be the reason for the discussion as it currently is. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
16 hours ago, useless said:

Ruesha Littlejohn, who's sister is the one doing that interview, has a youtube channel where she shows a lot of the behind the scenes goings on and from that it looks like they all get a long very well, a few of the videos shows them in a big house, couldn't work out if it was Kenza Dali's or just a general one, perhaps provided by the club, that they all use to spend time together, but either way good for team camaraderie.

I'll be honest and say I don't follow the women's team so had to look something up.

Fyi, Ruesha is no relation to Adrian Littlejohn in case you were wondering. And if you were, you're also old like me because you had his Pro Set card stacked in the same pile as Brian Deane and Dane Whitehouse.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Don't know enough about Womens football to know whether 3 Year contract is quite short for them too, or whether this is a more standard contract for them

No that's a long term deal for the women's game!  They often roll on 1 or 2 year deals.

Lehmann for instance has had two 1 year contracts with us prior to this.

• Like 2

Â