Villan_of_oz

24 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Don't know enough about Womens football to know whether 3 Year contract is quite short for them too, or whether this is a more standard contract for them

You already got a reply but 3 years is, incredibly, unusually long in the women's game. 

I'm not sure if it's the nature of the sport, where maybe the salaries are a much higher ratio compared with the transfer fees that get paid, hence its not worth giving them a long contract to protect the asset. 

Maybe with Lehmann there's more of a marketable aspect to her being with us that any other women's player, which brings value beyond the transfer fee/ ability,  hence the long contract. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Mr.Messy said:

those eyebrows! 👀🙀

Assume they're the tattooed on eyebrows that all the kidz get these days.

Don't understand it myself. Think it looks stupido.....and of course you can never get rid of them then.

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

I think it's a but disingenuous to place this on her social media profile. She's a pretty integral part of our successful ladies team and a regular starter. 

• Like 1

Barman from Hong Kong working in Auckland said he was excited to see Woman's World Cup. I mentioned I was Villa fan and he said Lehmann plays for them. He didn't care for football but really wanted to see her more than the games lol

12 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Her social media presence is obviously a huge factor in this V her footballing skills (or lack of) very clever move by the club in the wake of the womens world cup.

giphy.gif

Â