Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

Just now, bobzy said:

Yes, absolutely. 

A still image or the slo mo makes it look awful, but it just wasn’t dangerous at all IMO. 

You did see the Ukrainian player being subbed off in tears, right? Not intentional, sure, but not dangerous? 

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Whoever wins we need to start at a blistering tempo on Saturday. By the time we get to 75 mins we’ll be able to score at will.

Jack's cameo could be even more productive than today

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I think the last few pages go some ways to demonstrating that VAR eliminating mistakes is an impossibility. Even with something I see as an absolutely obvious red card with little arguement the other way, we can discuss until the cows come home.

Isn’t that’s what’s great about football? 

Also if refs were infallible we’d all have to  face the fact that the teams we support are shit, and not that ‘we was robbed’.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HongKongVillan said:

By the same logic the Ukrainian player should get a red on the knee to head on Berg?

The Swede put himself on the ground there.

Ronaldo is one of the greatest goalscorers of all time, but Messi is also one of the greatest goalscorers of all time and one of the best players of all time if not the best.

• Like 1

We get Sweden we gotta stop Forsberg, we get Ukraine we gotta stop Zinchenko, other than that there’s not much between them. 

All about desire on Sat. 

FWIW I think it’s harsh because there was clearly no intent and I’m finding it hard to blame him for the coming together. I don’t think it’s outrageous that it was given, because I can understand the sentiment behind “he has to go”.

• Like 1

Â