Emile Smith Rowe

Nigel

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

What a skinny, gormless, nauseating little gobshite.

You forgot to mention that he seems to have stuck his pubes on his chin to look more manly. Unfortunately for him he just looks like a partially shaved rat.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So I guess one of a couple of routes here. Either: He's turned around to Arsenal and told them he won't be signing a contract and his agent has then let clubs know, so we've weighted up the value of that and popped in a bid which in my opinion undervalues him, even with two years left, but is perhaps tempting if he's absolute in his desire not to sign a new deal. Or, his agent wants a lot more money out of Arsenal for his player than he's being offered and he's cut a deal with us where he's faked the above, encouraged us to make a bid we don't have to follow up on and will use that to squeeze what he wants from Arsenal. Why would we do that? Perhaps to make an agent happy because he has another player we like. So who represents him and who else is on his books?

I thought the same earlier but the guy has nobody on his books according to Transfermarkt

Although,. His other businesses seem interesting, he has a couple in media and marketing where he works with young players before they make it big. So maybe he has more contacts than we're seeing through Transfermarkt.

This article on Forbes was interesting and I liked this paragraph in particular 

Building GAFFER & FALSE 9

To stand out the duo immediately realized the platform had to be different. To do this rather than trying to lure superstars they used their knowledge of young popular culture and sports talent and worked with young, up-and-coming stars they thought would gain prominence soon. Some of these include working with Manchester United star Aaron Wan Bissaka and Chelsea star Callum Hudson Odoi who both got their first cover shoot with GAFFER.

Edited by HalfTimePost

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Surprised people haven't made more of Arsenal seemingly wanting to sign Maddison. If they get him there's no room for ESR in their starting 11 from what I can see. And they'll need some money to fund the bid.

Why the f*** would Maddison want to join Arsenal? 

• Like 1

Wait he only has 2 years left on his deal? Why would 25m be undervaluing him then? He's turning 21 and he's played less than a season's worth of top flight football on top of that. 25m sounds about right in those circumstances I'd say.

24 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Wait he only has 2 years left on his deal? Why would 25m be undervaluing him then? He's turning 21 and he's played less than a season's worth of top flight football on top of that. 25m sounds about right in those circumstances I'd say.

plus it's an opening bid so can go up if there is a deal to be made

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Romano reporting Smith Rowe will be signing new deal with Arsenal. 

Think we can close this thread as funny as it was. 

Every arsenal reporter is saying the deal isn't close to done. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Arsenal owe 154m in delayed transfer fees, more than any other PL club. Their fans just have to accept they're a selling club that need to balance the books

I dont think you know many Arsenal fans 😂 They are still expecting signings to challenge for the title Ramos, Grealish and Locatelli coming in

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I dont think you know many Arsenal fans 😂 They are still expecting signings to challenge for the title Ramos, Grealish and Locatelli coming in

Oh I know them. Have 2 in my 8 a side team and been winding them up proper

4 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Arsenal owe 154m in delayed transfer fees, more than any other PL club. Their fans just have to accept they're a selling club that need to balance the books

I saw the figure 160 mill for delayed fees - and a loss in 20/21 of 158 mill. Plus - they apparently still owe money on the stadium - not sure about that.

• Like 1